Welcome to your
Plentiful Life Journey
Just as buttress roots support the tree, you can learn to support your life and live it more plentifully.
- When you hit the down times in life you find it hard to get through...
- When your life seems out of control...
- When you feel so much pain you can't seem to catch your breath...
- When all you want is peace, but instead you're like a leaf tossed around by the waves...
- When you feel like you're drowning...
- When you find yourself in a dark place and wonder how you will get out again...
- When you don't know how to make things better...
When you're tired of trying to solve your problems on your own and getting nowhere,
We provide counselling services for
Grief and loss
Manage the disorienting effects of grief
Support as you make sense of your loss
Strengthen your skills in life
Facilitate your forward progress into the rest of your life
Manage those times when things spin out of control
Facilitate the development of healthy skills
Overcome the confusion that traps you in a destructive cycle
Learn how to calm the panic
Heal the wounds of the past
Gain control over your memories
Learn how to live and play
The whole you
With my extensive experience and training, I've been helping individuals and couples overcome the challenges that impede a full life for over a decade.
I use a trauma informed approach. I work from a holistic view that sees all of you in the present and all of your life in the past that is impacting on your difficulties today.
A better you
With extensive training in grief, loss and trauma from leading experts in the field, I have the skills to help you:
Experience more calm in your life
Be more self-compassionate
Feel supported and understood
Develop skills to feel more secure and in control
Heal from the pain of the past
Trauma informed care follows six principles:
- Safety: clients need to feel secure
- Trust: the carer must be dependable and open
- Choice: the client gets a real say in their care plan
- Collaboration: the carer should work together with the client
- Empowerment: the client makes the decisions about their own life
- Respect for diversity: any special requirements for the client need to be recognised and accomodated
Photo by Karolina Grabowskax
Make an appointment today
and let's explore together how you can build strong buttress roots to keep you steady through life's storms.